Your Safety and Health is Our Top Priority!
At Fountains Family Dental, we are continually focused on the health and wellbeing of our team and our patients. To ensure a safe and healthy environment for everyone, we have followed the direction of the CDC, OSHA and American Dental Association by implementing the following and have also identified some ways in which you can help ensure a safe and healthy environment:
What we are doing:
- We will be reviewing screening questions with each patient on the phone prior to your appointment and again when you arrive for your appointment.
- Each patient will have their temperature taken at check-in. You will then be asked to swish with 1% hydrogen-peroxide for 30 seconds and wash your hands with soap and water
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office.
- Each team member will be wearing personal protective equipment (PPE). This PPE will be changed out with each patient appointment.
- Additional time has been scheduled between appointments for a thorough and deep cleaning of the treatment room.
- We have closed our reception area for the time being and are asking our patients to not bring extra guests unless accompanying minors.
- We are implementing special appointment times for our most vulnerable patients.
- We are offering special appointment times for patients to condense multiple appointments into one to limit the number of times required to come into the office.
- We have invested in new technology to purify the air and remove aerosols: using Isolite and rubber dams to enclose treatment areas and to minimize aerosols close to the procedure, Safe Suction to more effectively suction during the procedure, and Clean Air machine that puts out Hypochlorous mists to further cleans the air. We are going beyond the guidelines to ensure your safety and ours.
- Offering new financial arrangements to help ensure affordable care.
What you can do:
- Please leave family members at home to limit the number of people in the practice.
- If you have a fever or feel sick, please let us know. We will reschedule your appointment for two weeks later
- Maintain social distancing with 6 feet or more with other patients and our front office team
- When you arrive, please wear mask before entering. We will check you in at the reception area and bring you straight back to a clean and sterilized treatment room
- If you experience a fever or any COVID-19 symptoms within 14 days after your appointment, please call us and let us know.
- Tell your friends and family about your visit. We will provide the same healthy environment for them to have any necessary treatment completed.
We will continue to reach out and update you on a regular basis through various forms of contact. Please follow us on Facebook for updated information as well as tips and resources on how to maintain your oral hygiene at home during these times.
A dental implant is an excellent option for long-term tooth replacement, but a common question is how long do dental implants last?Factors that alter how long dental implants are viable depend on the patient's lifestyle and dental hygiene. The technology of dental implants has become so progressive over the years that implant failures due to…
A smile makeover can help improve a person's overall appearance and self-confidence. However, modern cosmetic dentistry offers patients so many cosmetic dentistry options that the process can sometimes be intimidating. The initial consultation is the patient's chance to explain what the goal for the makeover is, find out what procedures are available, get questions answered…
Want to understand the benefits of choosing a family dentist who can provide your family with the necessary dental services they need? One of the more important benefits of a family dentist is that they treat dental patients of all ages, which means they know which treatment options are ideal for children and which ones…
Do you think a general dentist only performs dental procedures? While general dentists do perform many types of restorative and cosmetic dental procedures, they also place a large focus on educating their patients. Patient education is essential, as this allows patients to understand what they can and/or need to do in order to experience good…
Wondering how to remove oral bacteria so you can have better oral hygiene? It really is a good idea for you to do everything possible to support your good oral health. When you take good care of your teeth and gums, you will not have to think about and choose one or more of the…