5 Benefits of Choosing a Family Dentist in Stafford Close to Home
posted: Jan. 18, 2022.
Want to understand the benefits of choosing a family dentist who can provide your family with the necessary dental services they need? One of the more important benefits of a family dentist is that they treat dental patients of all ages, which means they know which treatment options are ideal for children and which ones are ideal for adults. Additional benefits include having children grow up using only one dentist and making family appointments to save time.
About family dentistry
Choosing a family dentist for your family is a great idea. Family dentistry is a type of dentistry that offers dental care services for every stage of life. That is why many families are choosing this type of dental professional, as children’s dental needs are quite different from the dental needs of adults. Just like a general dentist, a family dentist can be chosen as a primary dental care provider. This means that they can offer of the dental care that a family member needs, as well as provide patients with any preventive or educational services.
Five benefits of choosing a family dentist close to home
The list below includes five benefits that come with choosing a family dentist close to one’s home.
- Never be late for a dental appointment - When a family chooses a family dentist close to their home, they never have to worry about being late for any dental appointments. This is a great benefit for families, as it can be difficult for working parents to fit a dental appointment into their schedule. Since it is important to be on time for every dental appointment, choosing a local family dentist helps ensure that a family will be on time.
- No worries about getting stuck in traffic - Many times, patients are concerned about getting stuck in traffic when heading to a dental appointment. When a local family dentist is chosen, there is no longer a need for patients to worry about being late due to traffic problems.
- Can stop by on the way home from work - When patients choose a family dentist located on their way home from work, it makes it convenient for them to make it to their appointment. The last thing patients want to do is to go out of their way in order to make it to an appointment, as this just makes their day that much longer.
- Can get home quickly after undergoing certain dental procedures - When a family member is in need of certain dental procedures, like tooth extractions or root canal therapy, when they choose a dentist close to home, they can get home quickly after undergoing a procedure. This allows them to take care of themselves sooner, which in turn, allows them to heal quicker.
- Optimal for emergency dental situations - Patients never know when an emergency dental situation is going to happen, making it a good idea to be located close to a dental office just in case. Many dental emergencies require immediate treatment from a professional dentist in order to expect an ideal outcome, making time of the essence.
Need to make an appointment with us?
Ready to make an appointment with our family dentist? Whether you need to make an appointment for an adult, a teenager or a child, we can get you scheduled in for a timely appointment. If you need appointments for the entire family, we can do that too! Many of our dental patients live close to our dental office, making it convenient for them to make it to all their dental appointments.
Request an appointment here: https://www.drjenniferkan.com or call Fountains Family Dental: Dr. Jennifer Kan DDS at (281) 277-6453 for an appointment in our Stafford office.
Check out what others are saying about our services on Yelp: Read our Yelp reviews.